Monday, July 27, 2009

MONDAY

Well, today...... I got nothin'!!! no, really, nothin'...... I could tell ya what I am doing.... nothin', I'm doing nothin'! Well, that is after I do some laundry, mow the lawn, fill the bird feeders, oh and feed the little kitties outside. I do need to pour some cement today and I think I will clean up my glass room and take a few pics so I can show you my little space in the basement, my girl cave... Do you have a girl cave? You could do a blog on it!!!! I do need to think about what to fix for lunch..... Ohhhh, yea,,,,, zucchini, back to that stuff, anyone need zucchini? My sources are full up!!! I have a few other wind chime ideas, gotta drill some holes in stuff... and the garage, I made a mess in there with cement, gotta clean up that............ I could go on and on, I WON'T!!!! Have a wonderful day my friends........ I gotta go do nothin'!!!

6 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at how busy a day of nothing can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me get this straight. You're making zucchini wind chimes? Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you're so funny! Have a fun day of nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes... the "got nothin" day. Your 'nothin' days are more jam-packed than my "gotta lot" days! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...sounds like my house, nothin' to do here either...Looking forward to those wind chimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can soooo hear you saying this...girl, you crack me up...you are one of the busiest people on the planet...and I know about that girl cave thing...that would be MY HOUSE...have a great day and nothing more...s

    ReplyDelete