Sunday, March 28, 2010

TODAY....

Today.... you might say I didn't do much, but the few things I did were important to me.

I did my children's sermon on parades; the correlation between parades these days and one parade in particular about 2000 years ago in Jerusalem. The day that Jesus rode a donkey down the street and the crowds of people that gathered, waved palm branches, and shouted Hosanna! Celebrating Palm Sunday.... it is the start of a week of sooo many events in a Christian's life. This to me, is the most important part of my Christian walk, the celebration of Easter.

As I enter this week, I feel my heart being jerked in different directions and emotions. I just can not imagine what my life would be like without being Christian based. Thank you God for all you have done for me, I am eternally grateful.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. I agree with you. I was raised in home which revolved around our church but I never really knew God. I found God about 15 years ago and He has changed my life. MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD ~ Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    This is really a great post and I am so glad to have read it. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a week of Easter blessings! Best wishes always, Tammy

    ReplyDelete