Friday, March 5, 2010

I WISH I WAS A BIRDIE....


I wish I was a birdie, it's what I want to be.....

They get to fly around all day, ohhhh what fun that would be....
I looked out the kitchen window and this kitty found an easy way get up in the tree, thanks to the snow bank. So this has been a favorite spot for several of them, in fact, last eve there were three of them up there. It has become a new play spot!
Well, off to work early!!! I will visit with all my bloggy buddies this weekend (only working M-F).

5 comments:

  1. Sweet kitties. I bet they are having fun. Bet they wish they could find a birdie! So the greenhouse picture wasn't random after all. It's your new workplace. Yahoo! Sounds like a lovely place to be. So glad to hear that you are actually looking forward to working, or playing as the case may be. Enjoy! Many blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. With Spring in the air the birds start showing up. If Skye could climb a tree she would sit there with the cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great shot...'waiting..waiting'..I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers on your header made my day. Spring WILL get here, I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute photo! do you ever have to rescue
    them?

    blessings,
    lea

    ReplyDelete