Monday, January 11, 2010

WOOHOO!!!! BLOG AWARD

Debby at Just Breathe has just sent me an award and I am so thrilled. Please stop by her blog and read. Go back to her Christmas post, you will see one of the most amazing trees I have ever seen. Worth the stroll on her page. Also visit her other blog FOR YOUR TEARS . She has a real passion to let women know others care! Go to her June 21, 2009 post in order to understand her mission.

Okay, I am to post 7 things about myself, and pass the award along to 7 beautiful bloggers.

1. I LOVE COFFEE!!! No, I don't think you understand, I L-O-V-E coffee....
2. I have a real passion for kids.
3. I love to do crafts of all sorts.
4. I love God.
5. I come off as being organized, but in truth, NOT AT ALL!!!!
6. I like to travel, but I thought I would like it more.
7. I am a procrastinator and a throw-n-go kinda girl. So then I have to finally stay home and get
everything put back in it's place.


Oh my, ran out of time.... so I will post 7 names later.... gotta run, 8:07am, yikes!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your welcome. I like all of your seven and can relate to several of them, especially #5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Everyone thinks I am so organized and I am not, really not. I guess I am when it comes to my job and some of the important things, but in day to day life, I can't find a thing and don't know what I'm doing half the time, so sometimes I just don't do a thing. I have my two cups of coffee every morning -- one at home, and one at work. Love to travel as do my kids. Have a great day! :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I have missed the time to visit you and other dear bloggers - but I'm catching up.

    I love learning little things about other bloggers, so I need to grab a big cuppa coffee and visit for a while - unfortunately, gotta get ready for work - but I'll be back and see all that I have missed in the past few days :-)

    ReplyDelete