Monday, January 25, 2010

CONTINUATION RE: AWARD!!!



Debby at Just Breathe sent me this award just before I left for San Diego and I didn't get to properly finish the post so here is continuation from that January 10th post.
I was supposed to list 7 things about myself, and pass the award along to 7 beautiful bloggers.

1. I LOVE COFFEE!!! No, I don't think you understand, I L-O-V-E coffee....
2. I have a real passion for kids.
3. I love to do crafts of all sorts.
4. I love God.
5. I come off as being organized, but in truth, NOT AT ALL!!!!
6. I like to travel, but I thought I would like it more.
7. I am a procrastinator and a throw-n-go kinda girl. So then I have to finally stay home and get
everything put back in it's place.

Okay, now for 7 bloggers, in no particular order. These 7, I try to visit daily as you would maybe like a next door neighbor or a close friend.

1. Sweet Repose, bestest friends in blog world and in person.
2. Main Street Memories, please go to her blog, Colleen will have you smiling in no time.
3. Cohagan Chronicles, Mary and I have become wonderful coffee buddies.
4. Pink Little Cake, Love, Love her work... Her children's cakes are the best.
5. Common Ground, Debra is such a positive, uplifting person. I love to read both her blogs.
6. A Joyful Chaos, I just love her blog. Interesting, a wonderful read.
7. SimplyIowa, Barb and I have a wonderful love for so many of the same things. She is such a
sweetheart!

I have such wonderful friends in blogworld and I wish I could just list each and everyone of you. But honestly, my computer time is just gone, so anyone reading this, please take this award and pass it on to others. Hopefully you will visit the blogs I have listed and enjoy a few of my best friends like I do.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I know they are allot of work so thank you for working on this one.
    Congratulations to the blogs who are being given this award. So do you like coffee??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored that you think my blog is worthy of an award. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lori...
    You are such a darling girl..... I love all that you do, and say. You have a wonderful, creative spirit, and am honored that you would put me, in your circle...
    Barb C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! this is a surprice, thank you so much. I love your work too. I can't wait to post the award on my wall. Take care and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete