Saturday, January 23, 2010

BACK FROM VACA.....

Well, we are back from vacation in San Diego. I took tons of photos and can't wait to share them. But of course, since tonight I have time to do this post, for some reason I can't download pics. WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!! I have tried to get this thing to work without any luck twice. One more try.....

whew!!!




We got to San Diego, picked up our car and headed up to Encinitas. The Garmin (GPS) became our best friend. It led us right to our destination. This was a part of the highway with 16 lanes total going in all directions.



We visited with family
went to the beach
took a harbor cruise.... more to come..... the weather must be affecting my computer, so after working on this post for 1 1/2 hours when it should have only taken 20 minutes, I GIVE UP!!!!!
MORE TOMORROW

6 comments:

  1. Slow computers (like slow drivers) can drive you crazy! Hope things are working much better today. I am sure you had a lovely trip and have much to share. :) Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far so good - very nice pictures. Expecting to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I left something for you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Looks like you had a fabulous trip!! congrats on the awards. I love your new header, it's so spring! Soon , i keep telling myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had a fun time. doncha adore vacations!!! thanks for becoming a follower too. double yay!

    ReplyDelete