Monday, August 2, 2010

BEAUTIFUL SILVER....

We are getting all prettied up here with SILVER colored paint, outdoor bin paint.

You didn't think I meant anything feminine like jewelry or maybe shoes or a purse perhaps....

Nooooo.... SILVER OUTDOOR PAINT!!!!

I am so glad people like these guys come around because you wouldn't catch me on top of one of those bins painting. I am t-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-d of heights and no, I don't want to climb a bin to even try to face my fears!!!

THANKS to these young whipper-snappers, we now have 3 beautiful, rust covered, silver bins...

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome. I wouldn't want to do it myself either. Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm - - - I never even knew they sometimes NEEDED paint!

    You live and learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to keep whippersnappers around. You never know when you might need one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and those silver bins say "COUNTRY" and I love country! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea they were called bins - but they look really nice!

    ReplyDelete