Thursday, February 25, 2010

HI HO HI HO....

It's off to Cedar Rapids I go... I get to play today...

Well, not necessarily play, but to do wedding stuff...

with these two...



(since we are still buried in snow, I will use any opportunity to show a sunny, warm pic)
I have a list a mile long and I am determined to get a bunch of things done.

Has anyone heard of a bridal lariat necklace? This is a necklace that a person wears down the BACK, not the front. Love the idea, something different and daughter's dress is low in the back.
Yeah.... might be the project of the day.....
I may be putting one together because I really have no desire to pay excessive cha ching for it....

So this list: cake, flowers, venue, rooms, decorations, LUNCH, invitations, NECKLACE.....

I actually love days like this...
Okay, gotta go,,,,,,,,,, DAYLIGHT IS A BURNIN' !!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Miss Lori R. So... you have a wedding coming up! What fun! I think the "down the back style" necklaces are darling! Y'all have fun! I, too, am waiting for planting time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a perfect day. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your going to be a busy girl! I love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice looking couple! They deserve a beautiful wedding and I'm sure you'll see to it.
    Have fun and satisfaction with carrying out your plans!

    ReplyDelete