Yesterday, I was reading Cohagen Chronicles, Mary, she is one of my fav blogs. Go visit her, you will love her outlook on the everyday life of a farm wife, mom, and cattle handler extraordinaire.
She wrote a DETAILED list of what she was thankful for..... I took this as a creative writing assignment....
WHAT AM I THANKFUL FOR.... *** in detail****
1. I am thankful that my children still love me after they have survived me going through THEIR high school years.
2. I am thankful that my family still loves me after each of them have witnessed my meltdowns, years 1984-2008 (this year isn't over yet!)
3. I am thankful for my mom! I honestly want to be just like her when I grow up! She is an absolute joy and she is all mine (Well, I have to share her with ALOT OF PEOPLE).
4. I am thankful that my God still loves me even after I have screwed up sooooo many times.
5. I am thankful for popcorn, it is my most favorite snack food!
6. I am thankful for each and everyone of my bloggy friends. I never knew I could have such a close friendship with people I have never met in person.
SO WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR.... HMMM... TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THINK ABOUT IT,,,,,TELL US ABOUT IT,,,,
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND TELL THE ONES YOU LOVE HOW YOU FEEL. IT IS IMPORTANT!!!