Friday, November 20, 2009

BACK HOME, TIME TO CATCH UP...

Well, I am back home, back on Illinois soil (I have been told it's soil, not dirt....). I am going to try and catch up on blogs, cleaning, people, church stuff, holiday cooking, yard stuff, and the list goes on and on.....
I had a great time in FLA with my mama and her p-i-c (partner in crime) Dale. They are just a blast and didn't mind me tagging along in all activities. Dale and her husband, Joe, live a few houses away. They are just real fun loving people that would do anything for ya.
This picture was taken right before I left to come home. I am dressed for the cold country!!! But I am glad to be home and ready to start getting ready for the holidays.
Lots to do and oh my, I have let my house go. Gotta do major cleaning and picking up before I can decorate.
Can't wait to see what some of you share regarding holiday decorating!!!
I know a few of you collect Hallmark ornaments..... love to see those.
and a few of you decorate o' naturale.... love love....
and another few.... prim decor..... how fun!!!
SO SHARE WHAT YOU DO FOR THE HOLIDAYS.... WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO SEE.....

5 comments:

  1. I plan on sharing. It will take me a few weeks with my 700+ ornaments, more than half being Hallmark. I hope to get a new camera too so the pics will be perfect. (Hopefully) Sweet pictures. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to catch up on reading blog posts, here!
    It's good to see you back and I can't wait to read about your holiday preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had such a grand time with your mom! and now back to reality, cleaning, decorating etc! enjoy(well at least the decorating)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! So glad your trip was fun ..have a wonderful Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you had a great time with mom. I never do much for the holidays. Bill and i have always worked. This year i'm working thanksgiving and bill is working christmas. No decorations no nothing. But, that's the way i enjoy it. I'm heading out to council bluffs for christmas to see mom. I'll probably make spagetti. The building is work but, really worth all the effort.

    ReplyDelete