Saturday, September 18, 2010

SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM FLORIDA...

I flew out early (6:30 am) Thursday, Sept. 9th. The sun was just coming up! Beautiful sunrise...

It was busy in the air

Ate at Gulf View with the Friday Lunch Bunch
Excellent Grouper (fish) sandwich.

This is the view of the Gulf from their window
Saw a bald eagle by the lake, went home (to my mom's)
and got my camera. These birds are HUGE!
Went to Sharon's on Tuesday and made cards with the gang
(my mom's gang)

Thanks Sharon for all the fun.... you guys are a HOOT!!!
(ONLY 97 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS)


Sharon demo'd how to make this candle.
I had wonderful one-on-one time with my mom, which is always special and a wonderful visit with my brother. I love spending time with both of them. We also went SHOPPING, ate out a few more times, went through my picture album my mom is making me, worked on finishing a jigsaw puzzle, cheered on our pick for America's Got Talent, solved the worlds' problems.
got Sweetie (mom's grey cockatiel) to eat Cheerios


Flew home Thursday, Sept. 16
Now I am home... Went from 96 one afternoon to 49 yesterday morning.

And now Fall is in full swing. Corn is being picked, crisp air, machinery running
I LOVE THE FALL IN THE MIDWEST

THANKS EVERYONE (DALE, CAROLYN, SHARON, MARY LOU, MOM, PATRICK) DOWN IN SUNNY FLORIDA FOR ALL THE FUN, BUT I AM GLAD TO BE HOME.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip. Those cards are so cute and I love the bald Eagle. Glad you had such a nice visit with your mom. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very fun trip...I to miss fall in the midwest...I wish I could just smell the air of fall...dried leaves, the corn fields...the crist air...what memories..

    ReplyDelete