Saturday, September 18, 2010

ADDITIONAL FLA. FUN....

I almost forgot we went and saw Eat, Pray, Love movie. The first time I have been in a theater in a hundred years. Excellent movie if you like Julia Roberts!
AND
I went to the church my mom goes to and it was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed it immensely.
SUGGESTION: When you are in a strange place, pick a church in the area for something different from what you are used to. It is enjoyable to worship in a way that is different from the norm.

5 comments:

  1. So happy that you enjoyed your mom's church. A nice worship service can really lift you up. I saw Eat Pray Love, I really enjoyed it. You should try to go more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have had a nice, busy time in Florida. I need to call my mom as a tornado went through her town in OH right across the street from my aunt's place.

    We are still hot here and will be for a while. I have no doubt that Fall is beautiful in your area.

    So glad to hear someone have something positive to say about Eat Pray Love. I've only heard negative. I loved the book. And a good friend of mine said the movie was good, but she did think reading the book first would help it all make sense. She also said that no matter what, Julia Roberts is fantastic.

    Hope you have a great week. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that suggestion! It's so good of you to remind us about all that is available..one must open one's eyes to all the possibilities! Glad you liked the movie - I haven't seen it yet..but I plan on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about sneaking off to a matinee of that movie. I have not done that in years, either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me so homesick...but I can almost smell the salty breezes...some day!!! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete