Sunday, February 6, 2011

2 DAYS AGO......

Oh my, we are on our last week and we are in Kauai. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L ...... I love this place.... we are actually in an apartment in a gorgeous home. Our hosts Conrad & Karen are just amazing and the apartment is like being in your own home. With amazing landscaping.... she grows orchids right outside in her yard!!!! unreal!!!! I will chat about this place later,,,

I got real brave and went with my husband with the DOORS OFF OF THE HELICOPTER!!!!
I can't even describe how scared, anxious, excited, every emotion imaginable I was!
But it was a chance of a lifetime for me. and I did it!!!!

I HAVE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD PICS 3 TIMES NOW WITHOUT ANY LUCK... SO I WILL POST LATER!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last week! Sounds like you are having the ultimate getaway. Congrats on overcoming your fear! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip sounds like it has been wonderful. You are very brave going up with no doors!

    ReplyDelete